Top Deals on Laptops and Computer Accessories, check out now
Burns & McDonnell is conducting an interview for the post of Electrical Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Power System Analysis Load Flow, Short Circuit, Transient Stability, Voltage stability, Relay Coordination, Harmonic analysis, Flicker, voltage fluctuation and Arc Flash studies.
- Power Transmission System Master planning studies involving assessment of SVC, STACOM, Frequency stability, Outage planning studies, AGC and small signal stability analysis.
- Power Distribution System Master planning studies involving PV, Electric vehicle, Battery Storage, reliability analysis and distribution system automation.
- Working experience with CYMDIST, PSS/E, MiPower, ETAP, Advanced Excel and Power point will be an added advantage.
- Python scripting and coding experience will be added advantage.
- You have a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- You have at least 0-2 years experiences in Power system studies.
- You have the sense of priorities, and you have an analytical mind.
- You are good at listening to the customers; you have a naturally customer focus.
- You are pro-active, dynamic, motivated and creative. You take the initiative to acquire new knowledge.
- You have a great capacity for multicultural human relations, analysis and synthesis.
- You are good at planning simultaneous assignments, and you are a good organizer, even in unexpected circumstances.
- You are a good team player with an eye for details.
- You have good writing skills.
- You are highly familiar with IT tools, amongst them Word, Excel and internet applications.
- You speak fluently English.
Job/Req. ID: 230209
Company: Burns & McDonnell
Location: Mumbai, MH
Job Category: Electrical Engineering
Join all India Electrical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group