Top Deals on Laptops and Computer Accessories, check out now
UnitedLex is conducting an interview for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
You will do circuit and functional analysis on cutting-edge wireless, memory, and/or System on a Chip devices, built on state-of-the-art 5nm/7nm/16nm finFET process node designs, using your analytical electronics design talents to uncover the innovation that others cannot. You will be essential to reach our objectives as an accomplished engineer with a wide knowledge of basic analogue and digital circuits. This is a current position with a variety of facets that promises ongoing education and professional development.
- Perform circuit extraction, active and passive device identification using high resolution images of metal layers and active layer stacks of the IC layout.
- Operate proprietary CAD tool to drop recognized devices, set key device parameters (size) and establish connectivity for circuit extraction
- Provide detailed analysis of analog, mixed-signal and/or custom digital circuit designs including partitioning and organizing schematics
- Map active and passive devices to image elements and construct the schematic structure
- Preparing standard cell schematic, schematic hierarchy and layout extraction
- Support customers as needed to discuss technical findings
Desired skill required:
- The candidates must have sound knowledge of fabrication methodology and physical layout.
- The candidate should have good understanding of analog building blocks.
- Any hands-on experience with layout tools (such as Cadence Virtuoso) and other tools such as OrCAD is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of CMOS or FinFET circuit design, including basic building blocks such as amplifiers, converters, voltage generation, clocking or digital logic circuits
- Strong understanding of the physical design (layout) of microelectronic devices
- High level of computer proficiency in MS Office suite
Qualifications and experience required:
M.Tech/Diploma in VLSI (Layout and schematic design) with sound knowledge of semiconductor technology is preferred.
Job/Req. ID: 30001819
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group