Flex India is conducting an interview for the post of Junior Engineer.
This role will require to collect Environmental Compliance information from Supplier and perform validation to meet the Industry standards.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for Collection, analysis & archival of the component information related to Environmental Compliance thro’ Assent Compliance Management
- Interaction with Manufacturers across the world to collect the Environmental declarations & provides guidance on Compliance information requested by Requestor
- Provide support to Supplier Quality Engineers/Commodity Management/Procurement/Design Engineering team regarding the Environmental Compliance
- Handling the regulation changes in ACM & forecast the risk of the affected parts for the Product Environment Compliance team to alert the site
- Provide Training to suppliers on the Environmental Compliance requirements wrt customer needs wherever required
- Coordinating with Global Environmental Compliance team for resolution of any New requirements from customer or Compliance related queries from site
- Support organization in regulatory compliance/ internal/third party audits
Qualification & experience:
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic components
- Excellent written and oral communication skills MANDATORY.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Excel, MS Word)
- Good team player
Job/Req. ID: WD163762
Location: Pune, MH