Synopsys is conducting an interview for the post of Analog Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
DDR I/O Circuit and layout design.
- Knowledge of CMOS processes and issues in deep submicron process technologies.
- CMOS circuit design and layout methodology & flow; basic understanding of analog/mixed signal circuitry, familiarity with basic ESD concepts is an advantage.
- Familiarity with ASIC design flow.
- Knowledge of JEDEC requirements for DDR interfaces & standards, DDR Timing, ODT and SDRAM functionality would be a plus.
- Ability to execute assigned circuit design tasks with best product quality and efficiency.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in interactions with internal development teams.
Job/Req. ID: 37845BR
Location: Noida, UP
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group