Hitachi Energy is conducting an interview for the post of Service Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Field Service Engineering work is focused on providing technical advice to customers including commissioning, installing, and testing of products/equipment including:
- Identifying and correcting more complex problems associated with start-up.
- Researching, evaluating, and recommending new products or equipment upgrades that will meet customer needs.
- Developing on-going relationships with customers to secure future business.
- May resolve/troubleshoot implementation problems and/or train customers on the features of the equipment they have purchased.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Diploma Electrical /B.E. Electrical, Fresher is ok or having Experience around 2 year is ok.
- Imparting Trainings and knowledge sharing with internal and external customers on areas of specialization.
- Cross functional collaboration and cooperation with team building sprit.
- Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
Job/Req. ID: IN54672686_E1
Company: Hitachi Energy
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Job Category: Electrical Engineering
Join all India Electrical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group