Siemens is looking for a Hardware Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Hardware design involves design and development of complex electronics systems which have Analog, Digital and Power Supply sections.
- It is tackled through a disciplined method starting from simulation to prototype, bench testing to further refinement of the design.
- The complexity is further enhanced by the compliance and regulatory requirements like IEC, CE, SIL, EX, etc..
- This position will provide opportunity for the naïve designers to strengthen their foothold and increase their technical knowledge in the areas of electronics circuit design.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering
- Ability to understand stated requirements and derive specifications into hardware architecture
- Strong knowledge of hardware design flow (Circuit simulation, Schematic capture, Layout) & hands on with rigging up quick prototypes for validation.
- Ability to analyze analog & mixed signal electronic circuits using error budgets, Performance analysis, Sensitivity analysis etc
- Strong understanding of passive component (resistor, capacitor, inductor) characteristics
- Good knowledge of electronic circuit design using discrete semiconductors (BJT, MOSFET, Diodes)
- Good knowledge of electronic circuit design using signal chain building blocks like Op-Amps, ADCs & DACs.
- Strong analog circuit simulation skills using SPICE (any variant, LTSPICE preferred)
- Prototyping, validation and troubleshooting of electronic circuits
- Failure analysis and corrective actions for the hardware/component level issues
Job/Req. ID: 362484
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electronics or Electrical or VLSI Engineering
Join Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs or VLSI Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group