Huber+Suhner is conducting an interview for the post of Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Provide necessary support to other functions.
- Assisting in product development process from concept phase to prototyping phase.
- Involvement in brainstorming meetings on concept development of new products
- Helping in designing cost effective and quality products
- Assisting in preparing product specifications and technical drawings
- Coordinate with vendors for product developments form artwork to product specification, sculpting and sample approval. Negotiate pricing with overseas vendors.
- Set up item number and other developments information in the master data and updating the same.
- Ensure samples are prepared as per customer specification.
- To ensure the work to be done as per the quality standards.
- To work closely with different cross functional teams during design phase
- Handling day by day activities in coordination with the departments
- Responsible for continuous improvement & Value engineering.
- Responsible for improving existing processes, cost reduction, identifying bottlenecks & implementing measures as required.
Qualifications and experience required:
- BE/ B. Tech. / Diploma in Electronics / Electrical/ Mechanical with 0-2 years of experience in Design & Development department.
- Should have hands on Experience on Designing Software and uses knowledge and engineering know-how to quickly and effectively generate technical solutions.
- Should be able to analyse problems in a structured way and Good at verbal and written communication.
Job/Req. ID: 5580
Location: Manesar, Haryana
Join all India Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp group