Texas Instruments (TI) is searching for a dynamic, results-oriented Technical Sales Representative to manage the quickly emerging opportunities within a given geography for a multitude of customers and end equipment.
In this role, you’ll collaborate with your team on opportunity management by working directly with customers to target and grow key and emerging accounts for TI. You’ll be responsible for enabling TI to gain share by growing faster than our competitors.
Global Rotation Program:
All New College Graduates who join us in the Technical Sales Role are a part of a 9-month rotation program. This feature challenging rotations that offer exposure to the company’s entire portfolio, business processes and access to our internal network of professionals. You will also receive personal mentoring & coaching along the way from a team of industry leading professionals.
Program participants go through several rotation assignments including spending time in Field Sales office to gain exposure to the sales function and insight into how our Sales team engages with other parts of the company. You will also get exposure to Product Marketing rotation with one of the international teams based out of USA, EMEA to learn how we introduce new products into the market and promote our existing portfolio.
At the end of the program, you will become a member of one of the Field Sales Offices based out of India where you will have the responsibility of growing revenue and gaining market share with the customers in India.
Location: Delhi, Pune, Bangalore (based on business requirement)
Job duties and responsibilities:
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Establish a network of relationships that enables TI to intersect every new project (and respective device needs) at the concept stage
- Find and kick off all your projects at customers proactively
- Define the opportunity at each of your customers, including understanding the complete list of customer projects, content opportunities, and decision-makers
- Understand the revenue and sales opportunity at each customer and incorporate in project plan
- Develop an annual financial plan and reviewing progress towards plan each month
- Create action plans to maximize TI content at each account and on each customer project; follow-up once projects are in production with a closed-loop Bill of Materials process
- Be able to maximize TI revenue through understanding of supply chains, revenue tracking and competitor displacement opportunities
- Leverage all the available sales tools, customer intelligence, and resources to properly analyze, prioritize, and disposition activity into opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or related field
- 0-2 years of experience
- 2020 to 2022 graduates
- The ideal candidate will have passion to succeed in growing semiconductor sales supporting many emerging and growing customers within a specific region
- Understanding key targets and being relentless in the pursuit
- Ability to intelligently use resources at hand (at the customer and internally) to gain commitments quickly
- Ability to understand electronic systems and trade-offs
- Knowledge on how customer systems are designed, released, and sold
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
Job/Req. ID: 220003QC
Company: Texas Instruments