Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Apprentice Trainee.
Responsibilities & Key deliverables:
- Knowledge of Engine Assembly, Testing and Performance parameters of the Engine. To deliver results in terms of Production volume, Quality, Cost and Customer delight both internal and external.
- To help the peer and subordinates to fulfil the organization’s objectives related to PQCDSM.
- To maintain good employee relations and develop the skill of the cell members in terms of multi skilling and innovation.
- Assisting management in various activities in shop floor.
- Regular interaction with Supply chain, Planning, Maintenance and Quality to deliver the Production and Quality targets.
- Ensuring effective communication with cell members for building cordial relationship.
- Ensure and maintain Health, Morale and Safety of cell members.
- Ensuring system documentation under TS16949, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 requirements in the department.
- Knowledge in TPM implementation.
- Ensure active participation of all employees in several improvement projects such as OIT, CIT, Kaizens etc and contributing to revenue savings.
- Responsible for process development and improvement in the existing processes for improving the Productivity, Quality, Delivery and reducing Cost with high customer centric approach.
- Knowledge of Testing Parameters of Tier 4 and Tier 3 and BS 4 Engine Emission Norms and Parameters affecting them
Bachelors of Technology in Mechanical; Bachelors of Technology in Automobile; Diploma; Bachelors of Technology
General Experience: Fresher
- Manufacturing & Trad
Job/Req. ID: 1007677400
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Location: Rudrapur, Uttarakhand
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group