Texas Instruments is conducting an interview for the post of Layout Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Layout Engineers develop and prepare multi-dimensional layouts and detailed drawings of the semiconductor devices from schematics and related geometry provided by designers.
Their work may be completed through use of CAD or other computerized equipment. Layour engineers will checks dimensions, write specifications, and verify the completed drawings, artwork or digitized plots.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering is typically required.
- Minimum education (ie bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering).
- Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or higher
- Ability to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders critical to success, both internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly ramp on new systems and processes
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
Job/Req. ID: 230000AC
Company: Texas Instruments
Location: Bangalore, KA