This Is The Best Time To Upgrade Your Old Smartphone
Nutanix is conducting an interview for the post of Automation Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Executing large-scale customer deployment scenario tests (ex: Oracle RAC, VDI, Exchange Server, etc.)
- Developing and Executing manual and automated tests to find bugs, and ensuring that automated tests are run regularly to catch regressions.
- Developing a skillset and hands-on implementation on cloud native technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Open Shift, virtualization and containers, Micro services platform etc.
- Working closely with development engineers to analyze and find the root cause of failures.
- Filing bugs and tracking them to closure.
Qualifications and experience required:
- BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of software engineering experience
- Experience in Software Development or Test Automation in one of the following programming languages: Python/Perl/C/C++/Java (Python preferred).
- Strong fundamentals of Operating Systems
- Strong fundamentals in Object-Oriented Programming, Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problem Solving
- Basic knowledge of TCP-IP Suite of protocols (Ethernet, VLAN, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, DNS)
- Plus: Understanding of virtualization concepts – compute/storage/network virtualization
Job/Req. ID: 23741
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: IT or CS or Automation Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs or Automation Jobs WhatsApp Group