Log9 Materials is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Implement Cell/Battery Testing protocols in R&D and Production
- Automate workflows for data collection, cleaning and visualization
- Coordinate with Data Science(R&D)/Production team for error identifications and rectifications,
- Logging data from cycles in a systematic and clean manner,
- Good Knowledge of Excel
- Final year or fresh graduates BTech./MTech In Power Electronics / Electrical / Electronics
- An internship in EV or Battery will be a plus.
Mandatory skills required:
Excel, Excel Advanced
- Unlimited Leaves round the year – No questions asked. We call it the TRUST Policy.
- NO PROBATION PERIOD – You are a confirmed employee from DAY 1
- Health Policy that covers You, Your Spouse, Kids and your Parents as well.
- A work culture that offers not just professional growth but personal growth as well. You will be eligible for an additional Education allowance.
- Have direct access to our Chief Entertainment Officers in the campus (Buzo, Rosie & Rapid)
- They have an open door policy, provided you give them unlimited belly rubs
About Log9 Materials:
Log9 Materials is on a mission to make global energy 100% clean from cradle to gate. With its core competence in Graphene nanotechnology, Log9 strives to develop advanced energy storage technologies from electrode materials, cell level to pack level.
The Rapid Charging Battery technology developed by Log9 solves the challenges in adoption for the 2W and 3W electric vehicle platforms while the Aluminum Fuel Cell technology is targeted towards the electrification of long haul, heavier vehicles.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Log9 Materials
Location: Bangalore, KA