Top laptop recommendations for running your VHDL and Verilog Simulations
Analog Devices is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The selected students will work on chip development based on ultra-deep submicron semiconductor process technologies. They will be guided and trained by ADI’s experienced design and verification engineers.
This will include:
- Development of key digital blocks and SoCs.
- Development of optimal micro-architecture and design by analyzing power, performance and area tradeoffs.
- Verification of key digital blocks and SoCs in High Speed signal converter /Communication products.
- Definition of testplan, tests and verification methodology for block and chip-level verification.
- They will use industry leading CAD tools.
- Knowledge of Verilog
- Knowledge of digital circuit design – combination and sequential
- Hands on any scripting languages such as perl/phyton
- Good Analytical skills
- Should be able to work independently and proactive
Additional skills being looked for:
- System Verilog
- Any projects on FPGA/MATLAB would benefit
- Understanding of signal processing/filtering background
- Good understanding of ADCs/DACs
- Basic understanding of pipe lining, 8085/any-other-assembly language
Job/Req. ID: R231239
Company: Analog Devices
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group