Walter P Moore is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Candidates should have a sound technical background, strong written and oral communication skills, and enthusiasm for the challenges of water resources engineering.
- Understanding of basic hydrologic and hydraulic principles and familiarity with Microsoft Excel is required.
- Prior experience on civil site development or drainage study projects is beneficial, but not required.
- Experience with HEC-RAS (1D/2D), HEC-HMS, SWMM5 and/or ArcGIS is preferred.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering (Masters preferred with emphasis in hydrology/hydraulics, water resources or related field);
- Completed or currently enrolled in university-level coursework in hydrology and/or hydraulics
- Strong written communication and technical writing skills.
- Excellent verbal communication
Job/Req. ID: 2023-2732
Company: Walter P Moore
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Civil Engineering
Join all India Civil Jobs WhatsApp Group