Texas Instruments is conducting an interview for the post of Physical Design Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- In this position, you will be working on high-speed mixed-signal communication circuits using state-of-the art process technology, as well as be involved in the design of high performance digital circuits interfacing to leading edge analog circuitry as part of an overall system.
- Your responsibilities will include synthesis, place and route, timing closure, verification, evaluation, debugging of high-speed communication chips both at the circuit level and behavioral level.
- You will develop solutions to complex problems through assessment of various techniques and approaches. You will plan and organize work to ensure timely completion of many independent tasks with general instructions on routine tasks and with detailed instructions on new assignments.
- This position involves routine communication with a highly talented team of analog and digital design engineers to solve problems and present information as well as active participation in work groups, providing ideas and collaborative teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience
- Experience in back-end design activities which involves P&R and signoff checks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly ramp on new systems and processes
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
Job/Req. ID: 230000VD
Company: Texas Instruments
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group