Log9 Materials is conducting an internship for Mechanical or Electrical Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Lead a Mechanical Design (Product Design & Development) for Battery Energy Storage System, Converter.
- Define complete product development cycle, mechanical requirements & architecture, design & development.
- Lead all the technical aspects of the project to define the mechanical system’s feasible solution to meet the marketing requirements.
- Define pack and cell requirements, and find the best options for product volume, weight and run time requirements.
- Mechanical integration of battery cells, electromechanical components and hardware.
- Develop test and validation plans for manufacturing and characterizing battery packs.
- Work with safety, reliability, operations and other cross functional partners to integrate the battery into the final system.
- Good understanding of Design for Manufacturability (DFM), Design for Assembly (DFA), statistical
- Tolerance analysis techniques, functional dimensioning, and geometric tolerancing.
- Supplier management during the pack architecture development and during pack builds.
- Support the final assembly site to ensure proper integration of the battery into the final system.
- Designing of Battery Racks and Container solutions.
- Rigorous failure analysis, root cause analysis, corrective action and communication to the cross functional teams on issues.
- Battery related product development cycles from design to manufacturing
- Experience in designing Rack level and container level Battery packs
- Experience with battery protection modules and safety standards
- Experience in battery pack interconnection design, thermal management, and safety.
- Hand on experience working on design tools like Solidwork, Creo, Autocad 3D ,etc.
- Proficiency in conceptual and detailed mechanical design.
- Nice to have: Harness drawings creation
- BTech in Mechanical/ Electrical
- Experience: 0 -1 years
Job/Req. ID: I1-GyGweX6Ms
Company: Log9 Materials
Location: Bangalore, KA