Baker Hughes is currently have an opportunity for an Electro-Mechanical Operator. You will carry out assembly and maintenance activities in our facility.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As an Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Assembling Valve/ Positioners as per work instruction and training provided.
- Performing functional tests of Valve/Positioners as per work instruction.
- Performing pre-job duties, Machine inspection, tester condition as per check list.
- Preparing Valve/Positioners for shipment.
- Maintaining record and communications as required.
Qualifications and experience required:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent. Industry experience and product line training
- Have ability to read and understand Work instruction/ Procedures.
- Have some experience within an assembly, manufacturing, or mechanical/Electronics background
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Have the ability to work well with teams and have the ability to multitask
- Have a previous experience with Baker Hughes (preferable)
- Have knowledge in 5S & Lean Manufacturing (preferable)
- Adhere Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements
Job/Req. ID: R87208
Company: Baker Hughes
Location: Coimbatore, TN