Emerson is conducting an interview for the post of Application Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Provide Quotation support for Key MIB projects for AP. Work with Regional Sales to understand project win price, preferred products, acceptable deviations etc
- Review project specifications and prepare deviations list
- Clarify doubts on technical specifications through conference calls with Sales office/LBP
- Sizing and selection of regulators using FisherFirst2 software
- Contact WA factory as and when required for critical application solutions/special prices
- Prepare Technical and Commercial Quote, technical deviations list and generate reports and drawings
- Participate in internal kickoff meetings,Technical Bid Evaluation meetings, Customer meetings etc.
- Provide support on project revisions from Customer
- Support Sales office after the issue of PO till order entry and assist with Change Orders
- Develop to be a core part of the Regulators training team at FCEC and handle internal trainings
- Maintain records of all work done.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Minimum requirement: Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Instrumentation or Chemical
- Ability to analyze issues and provide solutions that are technically proficient and on time
- Fluent communication in English
Job/Req. ID: 23003178
Location: Chennai, TN
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group