Google is hiring for the post of Design Verification Engineer.
About the job:
Our computational challenges are so big, complex and unique we can’t just purchase off-the-shelf hardware, we’ve got to make it ourselves. Your team designs and builds the hardware, software and networking technologies that power all of Google’s services. As a Hardware Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of the world’s largest and most powerful computing infrastructure. You develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Your work has the potential to shape the machinery that goes into our cutting-edge data centers affecting millions of Google users.
With your technical expertise, you lead projects in multiple areas of expertise (i.e., engineering domains or systems) within a data center facility, including construction and equipment installation/troubleshooting/debugging with vendors.
Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people’s lives better through technology.
- Plan the verification of Camera ISP hardware Integration Platform at Subsystem and full chip level by fully understanding the design specification and interacting with architecture and design engineers to identify important verification scenarios.
- Create and enhance constrained-random verification environments using System Verilog and UVM.
- Identify and write all types of coverage measures for stimulus and corner-cases.
- Debug tests with design engineers to deliver functionally correct design blocks.
- Close coverage measures to identify verification holes and to show progress towards tape-out.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience verifying digital logic at RTL using SystemVerilog for ASICs.
- Experience verifying digital systems using standard IP components/interconnects (microprocessor cores, hierarchical memory subsystems).
- Experience with object oriented programming.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 6 years of relevant experience.
- Experience creating and using verification components and environments in a standard verification methodology such as UVM.
- Experience with Camera ISP image processing or other multimedia IPs such as Display or Video Codec.
- Experience with performance verification of ASICs and ASIC components and experience with ASIC standard interfaces and memory system architecture.
- Experience with verification techniques, System Verilog Assertions (SVA) and assertion-based verification.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group