Dow is conducting an internship for Mechanical Engineer.
Creation of New spec will be used in the Global plants for a particular Technology center.
This requires validation of all components present in the spec by performing wall thickness calculations, branch calculations, Full vacuum calculations and technology center and most effective technology requirements.
Understanding Codes ASME B31.3 and ASME Sec VII div 2 and EMETL ( Most Effective technology)Understanding various components and usage in the spec.Performing the Calc’s with PCC & Opti to qualify the components used for the PT combination.Publish the specs in Intranet.
- You are currently studying for a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical engineering.
- You have a good working knowledge of English.
You can start between June and July 2023 for a period of 2 months (exact timing to be discussed).
Dow’s internships offer you the opportunity to:
- Gain hands-on experience in piping engineering design of process plants.
- An insight into the latest, cutting edge, industry leading software’s in 3D/2D and finite element analysis (FEA).
- Explore Career Opportunities – by working in the field you have chosen, you will receive an inside look at your potential career path
- Network – meet a variety of people in your chosen profession through your internship, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future
Job/Req. ID: R2042683
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group