Atkins is hiring for Graduate Engineer – Electrical & Communications graduating this year with BTech Electrical & Communication/Electronics Engineering to join the team.
Atkins 36 months graduate program has been designed to give you an insight into the variety of opportunity on offer across our business and the chance to explore where your own specific skills and interests lie. Through a combination of on-the-job learning and practical skills development within your chosen role, you’ll work on real projects from day one that offer scale and variety collaborating with others and creating meaningful impact on the world around us. You’ll work towards your fulfilling your passion; whichever path you take, your future starts here.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Telecommunication, Information Communication and Technology (ICT), CCTV, access control, Extra Low voltage systems
- Originates calculations, drawings and technical reports of technically acceptable and presentable quality.
- Present their work on the project in presentations and meetings
- A quick learner and a team player
Qualifications & experience required:
- Graduate in Engineering from a recognized Institute or University with excellent academic record and an overall score CGPA 7.0 and above (or 65% and above)
- Good analytical and digital acumen, interest to build a career in Electrical & Communication or Electrical and Electronics engineering design
- In depth knowledge of electrical, electronics and communication engineering theories and basic calculations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the globe.
Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is a leading global engineering, design and project management organization with over 80 years’ expertise. With us, you’ll join a team of people who ask questions, who dare to see things differently and want to build a better world. We create sustainable solutions that connect people, data and technology to design, deliver and operate the most complex projects across the world. We are committed to having a diverse, flexible, and inclusive team that drives and shapes our business and we are proud to create opportunities for enthusiastic individuals looking to build their careers in India and globally.
Job/Req. ID: R-096728
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.