Intertrust is conducting an interview for the post of TechOps Intern
Job duties and responsibilities:
The primary role of this position is to service the IT support needs of our end-users and clients in a demanding and result-oriented environment. You will be responsible for providing both onsite and remote support.
This challenging role requires excellent client-oriented communication skills and a thorough, logical approach to problem solving. You will be expected to deal with a high volume of tickets to the Service Desk using a variety of problem solving techniques, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
You will work as a member of the Global IT Organization, in a newly formed global IT Service team, reporting to the Service Delivery Manager. You will provide local support to onsite users and remote support to our user base globally. You will be expected to work using your own initiative but following Standard Operating Procedures and utilizing our internal knowledge base and be able to communicate effectively with other IT teams. This role sits within a Global office supporting a user base of 2900 and growing worldwide. Experienced IT practitioners are welcome, but weight will be given to customer focused individual who show the right “can-do” attitude and a voracious appetite for work in an exciting and vibrant team.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Providing support to all internal/external teams for tech/operational queries.
- Work closely with Service Delivery, Internal Tech team, to Identify and get issues fixed by Product and Tech teams
- Ability to find gaps, issues, or potential improvements in the system
- You understand, investigate, and solve complex and challenging technical problems
- Regularly track various metrics and KPIs associated with TechOps Center, adhering to defined SLA’s and the ITIL best practices.
- Participate in on-call rotation basis, Rotational shift.
- Implement robust monitoring and alerting system and optimize for scale and performance.
- You ensure compliance with departmental policies (i.e., release management, IT security standards, incident & problem management).
- Responsible for debugging the reported issues and performing the root cause analysis Creating / Writing Service Desk Procedures and End User Manuals
Qualifications and skills required:
- A solid, energetic, flexible, and pragmatic teammate for the existing team that can cope with a rapidly changing circumstances in a dynamic environment.
- Educational qualification: BE/ BTech/ MCA/ MTech.
- ITIL certification or a willingness to undertake.
- Experienced in support of Microsoft OS, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory account management.
- Knowledge of Network, AD, Messaging and Infra issues Troubleshooting.
- A disciplined approach to implementation, support, and documentation.
- Customer focused with a drive, motivation, and enthusiasm towards getting the job done and deliver a high-quality service.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- A hands-on approach and can-do mentality with ability to deliver to commitments.
- Self-starting and self-motivated and professional with ability to take on responsibility
- Result driven and are always looking for improvement opportunities
- Willingness to learn and continue to develop technical knowledge and develop you colleagues
- Willingness to travel, if required
Job Shift: 12 PM – 9 PM
Job/Req. ID: R018170
Location: Bangalore or Chennai or Mumbai
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group