Raytheon Technologies is looking for motivated individuals with strong communication and interpersonal skills to join the Reliability Engineering team as an Intern that builds and runs a platform that delivers Collins products / services to all of its customers around the world.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Understanding of Collins Products and learning/taking up information to develop FMEA & FTA.
- Motivated, with exceptional interpersonal skills who can learn a lot while making significant contribution
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Cultivate strong relationships, communication and collaborate with peers and across teams.
Skills and qualifications:
- BTech/MTech in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good with CAD software like CATIA, UG, Creo
Job/Req. ID: 01626801
Company: Collins Aerospace
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.