Raytheon Technologies is looking for motivated individuals with strong communication and interpersonal skills to join the Reliability Engineering team as an Intern that builds and runs a platform that delivers Collins products / services to all of its customers around the world.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Understanding of Collins Products and learning/taking up information to develop FMEA & FTA.
- Motivated, with exceptional interpersonal skills who can learn a lot while making significant contribution
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Cultivate strong relationships, communication and collaborate with peers and across teams.
Skills and qualifications:
- BTech/MTech in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good with CAD software like CATIA, UG, Creo
Job/Req. ID: 01626801
Company: Collins Aerospace
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group