Valeo is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Integration and verification of radio functions (NFC, ISM 315/433MHz, BLE, UWB, GNSS, Cellular).
- HW integration and development of front-end modules and RF ICs.
- Analysis of customer needs and development of functions associated with optimized cost
- Support to process engineers during the industrialization of functions relating to RF (manufacturing and testing).
- Support on the analysis of customer feedback for RF functionalities.
- Follow Standard RF rules & guidelines
- Schematic design and development of RF systems.
- Review and approval of PCB layouts – ensure PCB layout is optimized for RF performance.
- Carry out design calculations including worst case and thermal analysis.
- Carry out design simulations
- Support electronic testing of prototypes including: EMI/EMC, Environmental and ESD.
- Evaluation of new technologies and design trade-offs.
Job/Req. ID: REQ2023013949
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group