Sapiens is conducting an interview for the post of Developer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of end-user insurance enterprise software (IDIT)
- Determine, analyze and transform business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels.
- Estimates effort and timelines for the changes to be implemented.
- Perform development on a J2EE platform for the changes and testing
- Provide post-implementation support including analysis of production problems.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Experience of 0-3 years in business application development in any leading programming platform.
- Experience with UI, Middleware, ORM, enterprise class application development using standard frameworks and methodologies.
- Strong knowledge on Databases and familiar with OOPs concepts.
- Good conceptual, analytical, mathematical skills
- Good learner and self-starter, and a team player, ready for the next challenge – wherever it may be.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- B.E (or equivalent)
- Exposure to insurance, financial, healthcare processing systems – will be preferred.
Job/Req. ID: 51976
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Computer Science/Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.