Dassault Systèmes is conducting an interview for the post of User Success Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Provide advanced technical support on using Abaqus and other SIMULIA Structural simulation products as part of our technical support staff.
- Creation and maintenance of technical material that demonstrates the use of Abaqus and other SIMULIA Structural products.
- This is a challenging position for engineers interested in applying their mechanics and numerical modeling knowledge to solve real world problems while working with the most advanced finite element program available.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with at least 0-3 years related experience in finite element analysis, preferably Abaqus, in a production environment
- Knowledge and understanding of linear and nonlinear finite element modeling. Experience in the areas of material modeling, fracture and fatigue is a plus
- Experience with scripting languages such as VB, Python is advantageous
- Experience with other SIMULIA products such as Isight, and fe-safe is advantageous
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a member of a team and individually
- Provide local benefits to the candidate
- Career growth to a lead role
- Work in a fun, young & energetic team
- Very supportive mentor & leaders
Job/Req. ID: 533867
Company: Dassault Systèmes
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.