Raytheon Technologies is conducting an interview for the post of Test Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Develop test equipment electrical, mechanical, and software specifications from test system requirements.
- Develop test equipment hardware design- review/ create test equipment design drawings, schematics, BoM and assembly instructions for ATE as per design specification
- Evaluates and provides recommendation on data acquisition systems based on the requirements
- Create/Review test engineering artifacts like Design documents, Test plan, User Manual and related documents
- Performs integration testing with test system, debugs and resolves issues Develop verification and validation procedures for ATE to ensure system will perform as specified to meet customer and system requirements.
- Develop systems integration plan and commission accordingly
- Troubleshoot technical issues and communicates technical issues through written, verbal and presentation media
- Share best practices in test engineering within the team
Skill sets required:
- Experience in Test equipment hardware design including component selection, review/creation of electrical drawings, schematics and assembly drawings
- Hands on experience on various test and measurement equipment like NI hardware, third party Data Acquisition Systems, DSO, DMM, Analyser, signal generators etc.
- Experience in usage of tools like AutoCAD, OrCAD, pSPICE and MS Visio
- Knowledge in communications protocols like Serial, Ethernet, CAN and ARINC
- Experience in usage of tools for configuration control and MS Office
- Ability to identify problems, support root cause analysis, and implement corrective actions
Qualifications and experience required:
- Department: Avionics
- Qualification: BE / B-Tech / ME / M-Tech Electrical/ Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering
- Desired Experience: 1-4 Years
Job/Req. ID: 01628255
Company: Raytheon Technologies
Location: Bangalore, KA
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.