SEL is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Provide support for communication/automation/protection test beds.
- Perform testing on existing and new technology.
- Document test bed activities and results.
- Support Sales and Customer Service and product development activities related to communication/automation/protection.
- Support applications engineers to develop best practice application guides for SEL technology that provide secure and compliant solutions.
- Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
- Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World Class Manufacturing Principles.
- Understand. Create. Simplify.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Current student pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Background check results satisfactory to SEL
- Negative drug test result(s)
Job/Req. ID: 2022-09517
Location: Bangalore, KA
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group