Sarens is are looking for an enthusiastic individual with who is ready to work under pressure and has sound mechanical knowledge.
- Must have a regular bachelor or Master in Engineering: Mechanical.
- Fluent in English. Other languages could be an asset
- Very good insight on the working and stability principles of cranes and everything involved (material, transport, auxiliary equipment, lifting plans,…)
- Knowledge of accepted computer programs and packages
- Excellent result-focused
- Independent – Self-disciplined and self-motivating
- Good communicator
- Positive drive and look on life and business
- Stress resistant
This is a unique challenge for a Trainee with a positive attitude and can-do mentality in the Heavy Lifting industry.
If interested please submit your resume by applying online.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group