Clarivate is looking at hiring candidates with B. Tech / M. Tech (qualified/ final year students) Electronics/Electrical/Electronics & Communication with specialization in semiconductor/solid-state devices, who are willing to work in Intellectual Property (IP) / Patents domain.
The candidate will work on various projects such as re-classification projects, patent and non-patent prior art searching, infringement analysis, and other related services. We would love to speak with you if you have aptitude to work on emerging technologies.
Position: Consultant-Intern – EComm/Electrical
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Re-classifying patent/ non-patent documents into relevant classification codes.
- Ownership of work products and effective project communication with relevant stakeholders.
- Quality Assurance – Adherence and compliance to set quality standards ensuring customer requirement are met in full.
- Updating technical skills proactively in upcoming technologies being widely used across industry.
Qualifications and experience required:
- BE/B. Tech/M. Tech in Electronics/Electrical/Electronics & Communication with specialization in semiconductor/solid-state devices.
- Should have deep understanding of semiconductor/solid-state devices.
- Expertise in concepts of p-n junction diodes, resistors, capacitors, transistors, BJTs, FETs, integrated circuits etc.
- Should have knowledge of terminal characteristics of each of devices for their use in rectification/amplification/switching/oscillation applications.
- Should have knowledge of organic and inorganic solid-state devices.
- Must be a fast learner and must demonstrate strong aptitude for out-of-the-box thinking and problem solving
- Proficient in written & verbal communication skills
Hours of work:
This is a fix-term (6 months) role requiring 45 hours per week (IST).
Job/Req. ID: JREQ123471
Location: Noida, UP