OSI Systems Inc. is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Intern shall be responsible for developing the features and the tools for the product.
- He/she will also pariticipate in code quality improvement activities such as writing unit test cases using Junit framewok for Java code developed by team and fixing the static code analysis issues.
- He/She should be able to collaborate effectively with development team to write effective code and unit test cases to improve code coverage and detect defects early in the development cycle.
- He/She should be adhering to the schedules, standards and quality processes and procedures of the Organization.
- Understand the product functionalities and code in depth to develop new features and tools.
- Able to write positive, negative and edge conditions unit test cases using Junit framework
- Unit testing & debugging of production software
- Understanding of code coverage tools such as cobertura
- Complete assigned tasks on-time and in accordance with the appropriate process.
- Good in usage of software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, Static
- Code Analyzer tools, Debugging tools
Candidates should have knowledge in the following skills and technologies:
- Multi-Threading concepts – Executor framework
- Data structures and collections framework
Operating System: Windows
MVC Framework: Spring boot,
Persistence Frameworks: Hibernate
Java Frameworks: Junit
Web Services: knowledge on RESTful Web Services Using Spring MVC, SOAP
Scripting Languages: JSON
IDE Tools: Eclipse IDE
Configuration Management Tools: knowledge on GIT, and CI tools like Jenkins
Databases: MS SQL server, Postgress, SQL Server Queries, Stored procedures
Java EE certification highly preferred
Soft skills required:
- Voice out issues and seek proactive help from other team members
- good verbal/written communication skills with very good teaming skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- An ability to work to deadlines
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in the disciplines of CSE or MCA degree or equivalent experience.
- Required 0 to 1 years of Software development experience using several of the skills and technologies mentioned below
Job/Req. ID: 28172
Company: OSI Systems, Inc.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: IT/software/Computer Science Engineering
Job type: Internship
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group