AMD is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Job requires working with a large team designing variety of custom high-speed analog/digital/mixed-signal circuits that drive the next-generation CPUs/GPUs. Job will require:
- Understanding the specs and architectures of design
- Designing custom CMOS circuit level implementations
- Creating measurements and verilog models of the design,
- Generating the timing diagrams
- Optimizing circuit behavior to meet performance
- Provide optimized device geometries, placement and routing specs to mask designers.
- Characterize circuit in circuit tools such as Hspice, Nanosim to verify they are meeting the specifications.
Ideal candidate will participate in all aspects of the development cycle for an IP; he/she will be expected to provide full ownership of specific components and drive assignments to completion:
- Design and implement analog/digital/mixed-signal circuits that drive the next-generation CPUs/GPUs
- Work on developing circuits & validating them for complex high-speed IPs like Serdes; ADC/DAC; LDOs; MIPI
- Work on synthesis and physical implementation for high speed memory interfaces like DDR/GDDR and its controller
- Work towards pre-silicon validation and testing of IPs in world class products
- Engage in understanding power/performance/area tradeoffs during silicon design cycle
- While developing these IPs, candidate will have to work on latest technology nodes
- Actively participate in design reviews and discussions
- Solid understanding of CMOS circuit design.
- Course-work completion in all fundamental courses in VLSI design (microelectronics).
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and pronounced attention to details
- Critical thinking skills creating and executing innovative solutions to solve complex problems.
- Team player with positive attitude
- Should be able to work with various stakeholders across the globe
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills and ability to debug tool and script failures.
- Hands-on experience in transistor level simulations, preferably spice/spectre simulations
- Knowledge of scripting language like TCL, Perl, Shell, SKILL.
Job/Req. ID: 33887
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group