NVIDIA is looking for an energetic intern for the Grace CPU compiler team. This team develops optimizing compilers for world’s largest AI and HPC workloads.
Job duties and responsibilities:
NVIDIA need you design, develop and tune optimizing compilers for Grace. This C/C++ compiler will be key to performance of AI and HPC software that is deployed on NVIDIA Data Centres, on the cloud and at super computing centres around the world. In this role you will solve critical problems working alongside an outstanding engineering team with vision in Compiler technology and systems software, doing what you enjoy.
- Work with a geographically distributed team to understand, modify and improve CPU Compiler SW at NVIDIA.
- Contribute new features and optimization techniques.
- Develop compiler software that accelerates applications.
- Be part of a team that is at the center of production AI, HPC and data center technologies.
Qualifications and experience required:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree
- Compiler related course work or project experience.
- Strong hands-on C++ programming skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Eager to learn new technologies, compiler optimization techniques
- Familiarity with industry standard compiler infrastructure such as GCC or LLVM.
Job/Req. ID: JR1971028
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group