Epiq is conducting an internship for Engineers.
This position is for internship for Epiq Discovery product, a leading eDiscovery platform capable of handling complex legal matters all over the world. The person in this position will work closely with one or more developers to learn and contribute to the migration of front-end from Angular to React.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Work as a part of an Agile development team to define and build new features for the platform
- Experiment with new cloud technologies to solve challenging eDiscovery issues
- Dissect large volumes of data to identify opportunities for performance improvement
- Collaborate with UI/UX team on the next generation of the platform
- Stay on top of the latest trends in software development
- Participate within an Agile (Scrum) development team
- Collaborate with senior software developers across geographic locations, primarily in India.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- B.Tech degree within 1 year of graduation.
- Should have knowledge on React and Python
- Github profile is mandatory with personal software projects on React and/or Python
- Should have awareness on computer science and programming fundamentals
- Know-how on AI/ML is a big plus.
- Proven problem-solving abilities and creative thinking
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented development theory
- Self-starter capable of working on small teams in a fast-paced environment
Job/Req. ID: 3052842
Location: Sohini Tech Park, 3rd Floor, Financial District, Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: Computer Science Engineering
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group