Calling applications from engineering graduates who passed out in 2021 or earlier, for R&D roles for VLSI design and development.
The Role offers opportunities to work in a multi-site environment, in a role that will include Design and Verification of VLSI IP cores/ASIC/Subsystems.
You will be part of the Solutions Group at our Bangalore Design Center, India.
Academic Qualification requirements.
The selected candidate will get to work on:
- Front end VLSI development from specification to implementation.
- One or more aspects of IP development including Specification, Architecting, Design, Verification across domains.
- Design Tasks – RTL coding of design, synthesis, CDC analysis, debug, Test development etc.
- Verification Tasks – System Verilog/Verilog coding of testbenches, Test cases, performing verification tasks such as coverage, debug, regressions using the lasted methodologies such as UVM, Formal verification etc.
- State Of the art tools and methodologies for IP design including FPGA prototyping.
- One or more of the Protocol standards such as AMBA, Ethernet, USB, , PCIe, DDR, SD/eMMC, MIPI, DSC.
- Application space across high performance mobile computing and communication devices, Servers etc.
A formal Bachelor’s in Engineering degree (BTech/BE) in EE/EC or allied subjects from a reputed University with a minimum of 7.0 CGPA/ 70%; or
A formal Master’s in Engineering postgraduate degree (MTech/ME) in VLSI/Micro Electronics /Computer Engineering or allied subjects from a reputed University with a minimum of 7.0 CGPA/ 70% in their Bachelors and Masters.
This is off campus hiring, targeting only Candidates who have passed out in 2021 or earlier and have a minimum of 1 year experience in VLSI domain including internship. Candidates who are yet to pass out are not eligible to apply for this position.
- Excellent fundamentals in Digital electronics
- Proficiency in structured programming languages such as C, C++, Verilog, VHDL, System Verilog.
- Exposure to Synthesis, Lint and CDC tools.
- Knowledge of static timing analysis concepts.
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Good team player, interpersonal skills, and communication skills.
- High levels of motivation and self-propulsion
- Aptitude to pursue a career in VLSI field.
Those who have done at least 6 months’ internship in related areas specified above, in well-known VLSI companies will be given preference.
Job/Req. ID: 33905BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.