Cisco is conducting an interview for the post of Hardware Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Impact the product development from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see your contribution all the way through to high volume manufacturing.
Innovative Hardware Engineering positions available in:
- System/Board Design
- Circuit Board Layout
- Hardware Automation, Validation and Test
- Signal Integrity
- Power Design
Education Eligibility Criteria (Master):
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication and related branches
- Minimum of an 8.0 GPA or higher
- The requirement is for 2022 passout only
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work toward long-term goals
- Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and technical problem-solving skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining strong relationships with the extended team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Job/Req. ID: 1337654
Location: Bangalore, KA
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.