JLL is conducting an interview for the post of Mechanical Trainee.
What this job involves:
- JLL need Fresh trainee engineers of mechanical engineering background with Diploma/ Graduation under internal ship training program for 6 months and induct into JLL M & O team in executive levels as per our company process.
- Stipend for 6 months will be Rs 15,000/ month and once observed they will be on executive role working in shifts with CTS pkg of 3.5 lakhs as per Job description below
Technical and behaviour assessment will be done by Corporate and JLL site team.
Technical Written test will be conducted as per education presented by the candidate and majority will be covering subjects studied in the diploma/ graduation. Behaviour test will be conducted by Senior ops team members.
Assessment location will be notified
6 months for fresh candidates & will be on theoretical and practical on job training. On completion 6 months final assessment will be done on the contents and areas covered for the last 6 months including familiarization on JLL/ Intel process. On successful completion on internal ship and assessment candidates will inducted into JLL as executives.
Playing a huge role in operations:
- You’ll work hand in hand with site managers to deliver only the best property management services. Having superb organisational skills will be vital to this role because you’ll make road maps on how to smooth out the daily operations of the designated sites. You’ll also help the manager in ensuring project success by preparing the environment, making it safe and efficient to operate in a multitier MCST commercial building.
- On top of these, you’ll need to keep tabs on operating system licenses and make sure that they are updated. You’ll also carry out routine checks on all common M&E services to guarantee that operations timing match the approved schedule and operations conditions are acceptable.
Clearing the decks:
In this role, you’ll need a strong presence of mind to put a lot of things in order. You’ll stay on top of maintenance activities and requirements with contractors or vendors to complete all repairs and maintenance based on timelines and standards. Do our OMS procedures and checklists follow rules and regulations? Are you keeping the maintenance stock inventory in check and replenished? Besides these, you will also audit and inspect sites and systems for any defects, come up with solutions and get hold of quotations. While you go through these, you will also hand over completed units to SPs.
Up to snuff:
Can you clearly and effectively communicate your ideas with people—no matter their levels? Are you an independent-thinking professional who has outstanding organizational skills? Do you know to address complex problems while keeping a professional stance at all times? You’ll find yourself in a fast-paced environment, so you should know how to stay afloat despite difficulties. Likewise, you’ll be expected to be know the ins and outs of trends in technology.
Pleasant to be around with:
Building smooth relationships with people will help you succeed in this role, so it will be good for you if you’re a go-getter with a warm and positive attitude. It also shouldn’t be hard for you to stay calm in the face of crises at work, especially in dealing with customers.
Job duties & responsibilities:
- All Mechanical systems (Chiller, pumps, PAC’s, Processed Chilled water system, AHU, Water system, fire pumps, HSD system, OFA System & Vacuum pumps) to be maintained as per the site & client requirements Daily operation to be done as per the SOP standards.
- EHS standard knowledge is Essential & safety rules to be followed as per the work condition.
- Operation & maintenance of mechanical and HVAC facilities, components, equipment products, or systems Responsible for identifying & resolve issues on mechanical equipment’s
- Knowledge in incident management required and to find out the RCA of equipment failure & also to have knowledge about to restoration faults.
- Preventive maintenance knowledge is required to maintain all related equipment’s.
- With respective frequency & detail activities.
- Prepare and implement preventive equipment maintenance plan.
- Support to be done for installation and operations. confirm to standards and customer requirements by preparing mechanical systems specifications.
- Support in preparing specifications for purchases of mechanical and HVAC equipment’s and systems.
- Perform facility & equipment inspections and report on condition affecting operations.
- Respond to emergencies & escalation procedure should be followed.
- Prepare and submit summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommend actions to be taken.
- Review and understand equipment and methods of operation, BMS system, fire/life safety, and other systems Participation and conducting training in house & OEM team members.
- Support for driving all audit observation closure.
- Work towards the ‘ZERO’ down time and set up the practices to ensure the delivery of seamless service to Clients.
- Supporting of Projects Equipment and system commissioning BMS System monitoring and response support to be done Support the seniors in managing the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing installations & all Civil maintenance within the facility Responsible to handle the shifts independently on his responsible area
Daily operation checks:
- Temp. monitoring & log readings of following all Labs SCR.BCR
- Daily operational checks for Terrace units. RTU’s, Solar, exhaust & fresh air units & OFA.
- Daily checks for Solar system & water levels.
- Check the Water Level in Cooling Tower.
- All water tanks (Fire, raw, domestic & Overhead tank) levels to be checked.
- Daily operational check for lab PACs.
- Daily operational Check & readings for Water Cooled Chillers, air-cooled chillers, PAC’s & Precession chilled water System.
- Daily operational Check for Primary Chilled Water & condenser Pumps
- Daily operational Check for Nalco 3D Tracer System.
- Add Water treatment chemical as per the Schedule.
- Daily checks for Firefighting systems
- Daily operational Check for hydropneumatics pumps & water transfer pumps
- Log DG Energy Consumption.
- Daily operational Check for filtration pumps.
- Daily Operational check for HSD tank of fire engine
- Daily Operational checks for Kitchen & toilet Exhaust Units.
- Check the Hardness level of Treated Water if above 50 ppm regeneration to be carried
- Check for any abnormal noise from UPS Room battery room PAC’s CSU.
- Daily A check to be carried for All floor AHU & SCR BCR AC units.
- Logbook to be written for handing over & taken over the shift.
- Daily operational Check for OFA & Vacuum pumps.
Sound like you? To apply, you need to be:
Employee Key Competencies:
- Good English communication & interpersonal skills along with local language preferred
- Good knowledge in MS office & mail communication
- Team player & quick learner attitude
- Customer service focus
- Committed execution capability and should have sound knowledge in handling service partners.
Key Performance Measures:
- Refer Individual Performance Appraisal System (PAS)
- Compliance with Intel & JLL code of ethics
- Compliance with the SLA agreed between Intel & Jll
Job/Req. ID: REQ192818
Location: Intel SRR campus and its branches, Marthahalli, ORR, Bengaluru
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group