Siemens is conducting an interview for the post of PowerPro Product Validation.
Job duties and responsibilities:
PowerPro is the commercially available RTL sequential power optimization and power analysis tool. As a member of the PowerPro Product Validation team, you will be responsible for:
- Work as an integral part of R&D team to test PowerPro by creating new testcases in different Language (Verilog/VHDL/SV).
- Being the first customer of the tool, validate existing /new features and report bugs /enhancements.
- Suggest /implement measures to improve quality of product /test environment.
- Collaborate with various teams in order to make customer successful.
- Analyze customer reported bugs and plug gaps in testing, incorporate newer designs /flows.
- Use technical expertise to respond to customer inquiries, demonstrate products.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- B.Tech/M.Tech. in Electronics Engineering/VLSI.
- Good knowledge of ASIC design flows, Verification, Digital Logic, Synthesis, Low Power concepts, low power tools, Verilog/VHDL/SV/RTL Simulation.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in EDA.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl/Tcl/Sed/Awk/Shell /Python will be a plus.
- Knowledge and experience using EDA tools like Real Time, Olympus, Questa, Conformal LP, Power-Artist, DC/RC, PT/PTPX, Incisive/VCS.
- Minimum understanding of low-power SOC design principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a self-starter, motivated and strong team player.
Job/Req. ID: 282453
Location: Noida, UP
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.