Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India (RNTBCI) is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Modelling, Simulation and Analysis of automotive systems and components
- Identifying and translating the upcoming automotive technical standard in an understandable language, and by ensuring its inclusion in the engineering departments
- Supporting for part development with supplier and Ensure proper validation of parts
- Ability to understand and adhere to Alliance Engineering standards
- Able to manage global Internal & external customers
- Should be able to maintain delivery commitments and provide timely alerts when necessary
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation, adaptability and learning skills
- Understand and adhere to the project milestones
- Analytical skills and logical thinking
- Cross functional skills
- Knowledge in commodity design, part validation, vehicle testing, durability, performance testing and Vehicle dynamics
- Good knowledge in engine, vehicle, and development process.
- Knowledge of understanding the physics involved in Engine combustion, performance, and emissions.
- Knowledge on Internal Combustion and reaction mechanism.
- Strong understanding of Thermodynamics & Fluid mechanics, Heat & Mass transfer
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical, ECE, EEE, Mechatronics, Automation, Chemical, Industrial, Metallurgy, Automobile, Production, Material Science, Chemistry, Thermal, Design, Applied Mechanics
- M.E / M.Tech Electrical & Mechanical
- Year of passing: 2022
- Minimum 70% aggregate in UG
- No standing backlogs
- 3 years bond
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India (RNTBCI)
Location: Chennai, TN
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group