Molex is conducting an interview for the post of PCB Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Domain proficiency in the field ofFoot Print creation and Symbol creation to support verification and creation of footprints for PSBU.
- Overall experience of 0 to 2 years in PCB design
- Footprint creation and Verification in Ultra-Librarian Tool
- Supporting internal/external teams in providing all kind of Engineering services as per the team requirements
- Understanding of IPC standards
- Maintain proficiency in the area of technical expertise and transfer knowledge throughout the group
- Participate in design review meetings & provide appropriate recommendations if necessary.
- Any other projects/ work assigned by the management.
- Document the policies, procedures and standards to facilitate consistent practices throughout the world and provide a vehicle for employee training
- Should practice MBM Guiding principles in a consistent manner
Bachelor in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Bachelor in Electronics and Communications,
Other Technical/Professional Qualification:
Minimum 1-3 years experience in Cadence Allegro and/Or AltiumSkill Sets & Competencies:
- Expert in Symbol and Foot print creationsUnderstanding in FP creation for Product Development
- Demonstrate ability in problem solving, sound judgmentGood verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work from detail statements of workUnderstanding of IPC standardsProvide timely and effective documentation (engineering process, layout, checklist, fabrication deviation report and quality reports)
- Ability to present ideas and concerns to engineering teamAbility to prioritize work assignments and handle frequent interruptions
- Good Interpersonal skills to effectively work with co-workers and external contacts to respond positively to situationsKnowledge of MBM Guiding principles
Job/Req. ID: 20365
Location: Bangalore, KA