Siemens is conducting an interview for the post of Hardware Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Work as an individual contributor on innovative research and/or development projects.
- Be a “hands-on Technologist”, i.e., translate system level specifications into working logic and hardware
- Take part in other assigned team initiatives from time to time
- Schematic design, entry and Bill of material preparation
- Knowledge of power budgeting, simulations and derating analysis
- Board bring-up, testing and troubleshooting of hardware
- Preparing product verification plan and components level validation plan
- Implementation of EMI/EMC reduction methods and EX protection
- Generate intellectual property in business-relevant technology areas.
- In depth understanding of electronic components; experience in Op-Amp, MOSFET, BJT, ADC, DAC, signal conditioning circuits
- Ability to analyze electric circuits
- Understanding of using test and measurements instruments viz. Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, DMM, Function generator, Bus analyzer etc. for debugging of circuits
- Working knowledge of interfaces like UART, I2C, SPI
- Preferred if the candidate has an experience writing basic module codes for MCUs
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group