Motorola Solutions is conducting an interview for the post of Product Support Engineer.
Customer Support Organization which provides support in LTE and 5G solutions
Job duties and responsibilities:
Product Support Engineer required in our Customer Support Organization who
can contribute in technical support of our LTE and 5G solutions, with high focus on customer satisfaction. This will require one’s ability to understand and
troubleshoot various network problems using variety of tools and effectively
utilize analytical and core networking skills to solve problems.
B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication)
Primary skills required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, presentation and customer handling skills.
- Candidate should have fundamental core networking skills, with basic knowledge of TCP/IP Protocol suite, OSI layered architecture and should be able to relate that knowledge in troubleshooting related issues.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new product support as organization evolves.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively with proven analytical skills.
- 0-2 years of experience in automated/manual testing/integration in the field of computer networking is plus.
- Ability to write test automation scripts would be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience with Linux, Cloud systems, APIs, Application and Database systems.
- Good understanding of complete software delivery cycle(worked with ticketing system, escalation management and building knowledge base for customer support organization)
Job/Req. ID: R23431
Company: Motorola Solutions
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal