Intel is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Candidate will get opportunities to develop and validate functionality in a complex system level environment.
Key areas include:
- Develop, debug and troubleshoot Linux apps and drivers like DMA, I2C and middleware layers.
- On need basis, should be ready to develop host side software in Linux/Windows as per project needs.
- Exposure to system topics like memory configuration, resource handling, system initialization, Virtualization.
- Opportunity to participates in silicon power ON camps through technical contributions.- Delivers with high quality and timely delivery of assigned activities.
- Candidate should have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering with exposure to embedded system development.
- Knowledge in Linux Kernel, driver and application development.
- Experience with embedded development environment such as git, Linux host.
- Knows to troubleshoot various kernel issues with the help of gdb server or host based debugger.
- Scripting knowledge in Perl, Python or shell scripts.
- Exposure to build script and infrastructure.
- Understanding of Yocto build system would be a plus.
Job/Req. ID: JR0202847
Location: Bangalore, KA