GE Healthcare is conducting an internship for Engineers.
About the group:
GE is looking to grow our team of Advanced Technology Group at GEHC in Bangalore. GE is looking for top notch researchers at all career levels who want to be part of this exciting journey. As a group, GE will innovate and execute on the R&D strategy around image analytics aligned with the GEHC business initiatives in a broad set of areas (Monitoring, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, X-Ray, Cell therapy, Molecular Diagnostics). Drive cutting edge research in core imaging and signal processing problems.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The Advanced Technology Group is focused on signal and image processing for Ultrasound, MRI, CT, X-ray and Physiological Monitoring data as well as real time image analysis for industrial applications.
The candidate should be highly passionate and an enthusiastic player for solving problems in medical imaging by building and implementing algorithms for image processing, machine learning, and deep learning.
As an Intern in the domain of medical imaging you will be responsible for:
- Research, design and implementation of algorithms for multiple modalities spanning from Ultrasound, MR, CT, X-ray, patient monitoring, and life sciences applications
- Participate in cutting edge research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications., and develop solutions for real world, large scale problems
- Work on technologies that accelerate workflows, optimizes patient specific imaging and create device agnostic imaging algorithms
- Fast prototyping, feasibility studies, specification and implementation of medical imaging product components.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Third/Fourth year student in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Electrical Engineering/Electronics and communication engineering with passion in medical imaging.
- Strong foundations in design, analysis, and implementation of algorithms. Basic understanding of machine learning, computer vision or deep learning is preferred.
- Expertise and Experience in Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics, Computer Vision fields
- Strong theoretical and practical background in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistical Pattern Recognition, Applied Mathematics, Medical Imaging, Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition,
- Familiarity with Python, C++, and deep learning libraries is a must
Job/Req. ID: R3629405
Company: GE Healthcare
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group