HELLA is conducting an interview for the post of PCB Layout Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- PCB Layout Design – preferably using Allegro CADENCE for layout and Candence concept HDL for Schematic
- Production Data Generation – Gerber, Stencil, Pick and Place data, In Circuit Test data generation, PCB panelization (If needed)
- Experience in coordination with EMS plant to do Feasibility Studies and to support any Manufacturing issues for both PCB/PCBA Supplier
- Coordinating with other Domains (Project team) – Hardware, Mechanical Designing, Manufacturing for timely delivery
- Ensuring timely completion of tasks as a part of Global Development Network
- Agreeing and following up targets for PCB development with the project manager in terms of quality, costs, and timing in agreement with the superior according to existing processes and methods
Qualifications and Experience required:
- BE /B. Tech/B.SC /M.sc in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Industrial Electronics or Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Industrial Electronics.
- 2-3 Years of experience in PCB design and development (FR4, IMS & Flex Technologies)
- Good Knowledge of thermal management, Power integrity & EMC/EMI.
- Knowledge in preparing Datasheets for Production and ability to create Stack up / Constraint setup for PCB Types
- Knowledge about various soldering processes – e.g., Wave Soldering, SMT Reflow soldering and selective center etc
- Knowledge about Manufacturing Quality checks e.g., ICT, AOI, X-ray etc.
- Good Knowledge of Design for Manufacturability, Design for Testability, Design for Assembly
- Good in MS Office packages
- Good in Communication Skills (English – Oral & Written)
Job/Req. ID: 4191
Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Job Category: Electronics or Industrial Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group