Aptiv is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Optimize or improve existing C++ or Simulink Algorithm Model .
- Convert M script to Simulink Model
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to bring innovation or overcome the obstacles of the owned modules
- Plan, monitor and manage your time effectively against your targets.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- 60% across academics
- MTech (EC/Control/Robotics/CS/Automotive)
- A go-getter, good in communication, challenge ideas to achieve career aspirations aligned with Aptiv mission
- A Learning Enthusiast to be passionate about learning, follow trends and publications in the market outlining new solutions.
- Knowledge on ADAS Feature working ex AEB ACC
- Work in 2020’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for the eighth year in a row.
- Progressive Recognition programs
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Wellness programs
- Fun at Work
- Diversity Inclusion
Job/Req. ID: J000629112
Location: Bangalore, KA