Baker Hughes is conducting an interview for the post of Engineer – Electronic Hardware.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The Engineer provides direction and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role he/she will execute, with guidance from senior engineering resources, the analysis, design, test, or integration required to define and support for assigned instruments such as smart positioners, electronic assemblies or systems that meet business standards and product requirements.
As an Engineer – Electronic Hardware, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining sustenance of global product definition required to define and support control valve instruments and accessories, assemblies or systems that meet corporate engineering standards and New Product Introduction program requirements.
- Handling the electronic element/component obsolescence and work with software team.
- Collaborating with external contract manufacturers to resolve technical throughput concerns.
- Preparing and present technical data in design reviews to chief/principal engineers and global engineering approval committees.
- Documenting the work in PLM, eDRB and other corporate document repositories . Participate on teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives such as cost out, design automation using Microsoft VBA/scripts.
- Working on CAD packages and ERP such as Solidworks, SAP. Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business
- Assuring proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
Have Bachelors in Electronics Engineering, from an accredited college or university.
Job/Req. ID: R53378
Company: Baker Hughes
Location: Coimbatore, TN
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group