Eaton is conducting a Engineering and Technology Development Program for Engineers.
About the program:
The Engineering and Technology Development Program- Power Electronics track offers program participants accelerated learning experience through two rotations of one year each with challenging assignments and curated training program. This rotational program will provide exposure to multiple power electronics roles in the Eaton India Innovation Center. Power Electronics Hardware Design Engineers will perform design, modeling, simulation, implementation, and validation of power electronics circuits for power conversion products like inverters and DC-DC convertors. Power Electronic Controls Engineers will perform modeling, simulation, implementation, and validation of control algorithms for motor drives or power conversion products. Program participants will also gain cross-functional exposure and develop critical leadership skills for the future
What sets our Early Talent Programs apart:
- Each individual’s development experience is customized to help participants reach their potential; no two participants will have the same experience or set of responsibilities.
- Participants receive cross-functional exposure. They have opportunities to build their skills and try on different roles early in their career, ultimately maximizing their potential for consideration for a variety of future roles.
- The opportunity to learn from senior leaders is a part of the fabric of every experience.
Eaton India Innovation Center, Pune.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements):
- Currently possesses, or will have obtained a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with specialization in power electronics with a graduation date no later than June 2022.
- Minimum of one internship experience completed at the time of this application.
- Minimum overall cumulative CGPA of 7.0 or higher.
- Demonstrated leadership experience within campus and/or community.
- Active participation in professional bodies.
- Publications in international conference / peer reviewed journals.
- 2 or more relevant Internships experiences.
Job/Req. ID: 123868
Location: Eaton India Innovation Center, Pune, MH
Job Category: Electrical or Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electrical Jobs or Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group