Molex is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Primary Purpose of the job:
PCB Design for New Product Development, Sustaining Engineering, Product Testing, Technical Documents, Engineering changes and release.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Enhance the PCB Design process by innovating new techniques and methods.
- Provide PCB related technical support to internal and external customers.
- Review and validate board designs to meet the standard specifications and customers’ requirements.
- Coordinate with global SI/Hardware and provide development input to enhance the quality of PCB in cost effective manner.
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
Scope of the job:
To help develop / support new and existing PCB that meets or exceeds customer expectations. Provide guidance for new PCB development to generate revenue and growth for Business Unit. To grow his/her team members in becoming high performers.
Qualifications and Experience required:
B.E./B.Tech Electrical or Electronics Engineering
Required: Not Applicable
Technical Knowledge Demonstrate ability in problem solving, sound judgment, and leadership. Good verbal and written skills.
Job/Req. ID: 45828
Location: Bangalore, KA