Uber is conducting an interview for the post of Call Quality Specialist.
About the Role:
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Job duties and responsibilities:
You would be performing call quality audits and find out areas of improvement for the team. Here are broad level of details of your responsibilities:
- Monitor and check quality for phone support for assigned LOB/ region
- Deep dive and analyze to find trends and root causes of errors to give feedback on site or agent performance
- Provide quality intelligence to help LOB managers optimize support logic and insights to the training team to bridge the knowledge gap
- Report on weekly quality metrics
- Work in tandem with LOB / QA managers to improve their error rate for better feedback mechanism
- Collaborate with APAC AST team for standardized and scalable process
- Liaise with various lines of businesses and regions to calibrate audits, implement best practices and drive performance improvements
- Identify root causes and improvement opportunities in training, process and policies
- Collect and present data to management and Regional CommOps in reports and weekly business reviews
- Provide support in setting up QA process for new launch COEs
- Proactively project manage initiatives for quality improvement and process optimization
Graduation is a must. Experience in Call coaching, Voice and Accent training.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Visakhapatnam, AP
Join all India Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp group